Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What's wrong with this picture??.... EVERYTHING!!!

Here's the scoop. I have been working at Mickelson's for the past six or seven months for a meesley $2.13 an hour. I was already getting ripped off but at least I got tips right? Well get this. Now I'm getting $2.13 an hour, I do everyone else's sides, fill their orders, clean their tables, and do whatever else they can think of that no one likes to do, and the best part?? I only get 30% of the tips. Yep you heard me. They sit people down and tap their orders into this computer thing and I do the rest and they get the dough. What is wrong with those people's brains?!?! That is not right, and not fair! I have some serious issues with this issue and you better believe those people are going to get a piece of my mind that is usually reserved for me and me only. I don't see any sense in this situation at all and apparently I'm not the only one because when I was working the cook told me that even the people in front from the night before didn't think it was fair and didn't like it. If its the people who sit there why someone else does their work and then they get paid for it and they have a problem with it you know something is seriously wrong. So, as of now, I'm looking for work. If you have any suggestions and it pays over $2.13 an hour (preferably more) let me know, I'm willing to consider anything!

1 comment:

  1. I never did like Mickelson's. You're right. that isn't fair. You can be my nanny, but I don't know if you would like the pay! :-) But sometimes experience is worth more than money, right? I would give you a job description, but just watch Cinderella and you pretty much have it. Except you'll have to consider 3 children in the mix, and I would be a lot nicer than the evil step-mother! :-)

    ReplyDelete