China is finally cold!! Do you know what that means?? THE WEATHER IS AWESOME IN NEPHI UTAH!!! Can I get a woot woot?? WOOT WOOT!!!! Bring out the flip flops! It was 77 degrees today!! I can tell this is going to be a wonderful summer. I already have an amazing flip flop tan line that everyone is jealous of. I've had people take pictures and I've had to autograph them. It's like they've never seen good lookin feet before or something. Also on the list of good news, I only have 23 days of school left until I kiss my high school days goodbye, sad of course but also the most looked forward to day of my life. The scary part is that I have to be grown up and stuff now, how lame is that! Most old people are boring...That is, until now! I will be a legal adult in 3 months, which will mean no more getting caught. That shouldn't be a problem since I am sneaky-like the woods. Well, the sun is still up so I need to go soak up some more rays. Catch ya later!!
-Kate
Christmas Day
7 months ago



Skin Cancer here we come! bring on the sun!
ReplyDelete