Hola Chicas!! I thought I would drop in a little note to say hello to my favorite friends. Today I'm feeling very spiritually stuffed (and physically starving cuz we haven't had dinner yet). Conference was great and I am proud to report I didn't sleep through any of it, except I did read through a little part on Saturday :s It was a really good book, if thats counts for anything. Well, as for the rest of this weekend, Sarah already told you that we didn't do much. We did go to Manti on Friday night so I guess that counts for something. Yesterday we just listened to conference. It was kind of funny though because me and Sarah had to go to the store and you could totally tell we'd been watching conference because it was about 3:00 and we were still in our pajamas with no make up and a hat on... Although I have to say we are a couple of beautiful chicks in our pj's :) (don't take that wrong, we are pure and innocent as can be!)
This week is spring break and I cannot wait!!! I don't know what we will do of course, but hopefully we can make it fun. I think I should go work out some of my school preparation stuff in Cedar but Mom and Dad are not supporters of that idea at all unfortunately. I don't know what they expect me to do when I have to leave permanantly for school, talk about seperation anxiety- but what can I say- I'm their favorite daughter of course they would want to be with me all the time!!! But anyhow, I ran out of things to say so, until next time!! I love you all!!
-Kate-
Christmas Day
7 months ago



You need to come and see me so we can do your senior pictures. So you should come this weekend! It's Easter, so that would be perfect. However, I already asked mom too, and she wasn't a supporter. I'm glad you enjoyed conference. So did I. Now I just have to be a better person (not so easy). Have a fun week!
ReplyDelete