So I've looked forward to this day for a couple weeks, a day off form school. However, it turned out to be a dud. Not only is it snowing, my Mom is sleeping, and Katie is reading, and I refuse to do my homework on my day off. So I have sat on the couch and eaten cinnamin bears and taffies and now I'm out of ideas. So here I sit bored to tears....alone....with nothing to do. I've waited all winter for Spring and now it's here, or suppose to be here. Yay I never thought it could be so thrilling. Why does it have to snow anyway? Can't it just rain a little here and there and we can skip the whole snow part of the deal. Oh if only! Well if you have any ideas to cure my depressing mood, anything will help. Just don't tell me to watch Twilight PLEASE!
Watch Twilight!!! Just kidding! READ TWILGHT!!!You should convince mom and dad to move to Southern Utah and then you would just get your occasional rain storms and 1 or 2 snow storms a year. (just enough to build a snowman!) And it really is spring here, I have tulips to prove it! AND my grass is green! Happy Day!
ReplyDeleteI guess I really wasn't helpful. I probably just made you more depressed. Wake up mom and drag Katie out and go get a banana split and share it! (use your own spoons!) Great Idea! I like it a lot!
ReplyDelete