Monday, May 25, 2009

Conection to the World!

This post is dedicated to Trina! This is a lot harder than it may seem because my hands hurt very much dear sister. It's actually been kind of a rough day all together. First off we went shopping and it was all good until we got in the car and it wouldn't start. Therefore we enjoyed staring at the beautiful gray wall on the back side of Dillards for an hour or two. Finally we were rescued by our faithful father and brought home. However that wasn't the end of my tragic day. I spent the next two ours being draged around by an out of control airador. Of course I haven't ever used one of those things and now I understand why. They are insane! My advice is don't use one without a man supervising. I know that may seem a little out of wack considering we do much of the yard work without their help but really wow. On second thought a man most likely won't do you any good. My man "my dad" just watched as I was helplessly wipped back and forth across the lawn. My anger was the only way I was able to keep the thing under control, but finally I was done. My hands were killing me and I was ready to go home. So I triumpantly walked over to my Dad to tell him I was done. Haha nice try. Know what he said to me? "Go over it again!" Yes it was a blow to my heart, but in a hurry to make my dad proud I went over it again as painful as it was. But after forever and a half he took me home. It was a great day.
Then yesterday we drove all over the state (all most) visiting family. We met Camron's soon to be wife and inspected Jon's red head baby and his house too. It was fun. Lindsay is really nice but the whole idea of Camron getting married is still quiet strange to me but I am very happy for them both. Landen is very cute his hair is super long and red! All their kids love him to death and Issac is so proud that he has red hair just like him.
We also went to Salina on saturday and visited Grandma and Grandpa. It felt so different without Grandma and her house just isn't the same but it's awesome to know where they are.
We went to Manti too. Things are pretty good there. Everyone is making bets on how long it will be before Steph gets married. I guess they are pretty serious. Grandma and Grandpa Bishop our a little stressed I think. Things are kinda hard for them right now so remember to pray for them. Other than that things are pretty good. Katie graduates in a few days and I'll be going to hurricane for a week. :) YES! Mom is busy with the garden and Dad is busy with work and this yard he has to fix up. This summer is so busy it feels like it's over and it hasn't even started yet but that's ok it's cool that so many things are happening I guess. Well tink i think that's about all the news so you are now up to date on the world of the fam. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! I was so happy to see your new post!!! It made my evening! I can go to be a happy woman! I'm glad you figured out the aerator, sort of! It is a pretty hard machine to handle. Try doing it on a hill! Sounds like you're keeping busy. Sorry about the break down, why didn't you go back in the mall for awhile??? I can't wait to see Jon's baby and his house and meet Cam's better half! So much is happening and I'm on the other end of the world. I wish I could have gone to Grandma and Grandpa's graves with you. I also wish I could have gone to Manti to visit our living grandparents. I miss them. I wish I lived closer so they could love my children like they loved me. I want them to be a part of their lives. Sometimes I feel so alone down here and this is one of those times. I wish I were there. But that doesn't do me any good. I have to take care of things here I guess! Any way thanks for posting. It meant a lot to me! Love ya! Jon says to tell you hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom...I thought you were going to surprise me with a post...I still would be surprised, so go ahead! Surprise me!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete