Ok so as you all know already I want summer. I crave it like candy. I don't think I have ever wanted summer more in my entire life. Not that high school is that extremely terrible, it's just that it has been a very long year and after putting up with so much crap for so long I want to be done. This is horrible. I'm only a freshman and senioritous has already started to set in. WHY? Well you may think this post is just another of my terribly long and painful complaning statements. Well I guess in a way it is but it's for good reason. This post is to tell you what I'm not looking forward to this summer. ah ha got ya there! What's not to like about summer you ask? Only one thing. Katie is leaving me. I dread that day with every fiber of my being. My best friend is leaving to college, leaving me behind to fend for myself in a high school of cruel retarded people that don't care about any thing but themselves. Leaving me to keep myself entertained for the summer. The late nights of talking and laughing so loud that we wake up our parents will be gone. I will go to bed on time with nothing to stay up for. I will be stuck in young womens with little behives that drive me crazy with no escape. No one to roll my eyes at the exact same moment with. I will drive around by myself (in september)without Katie to keep a smile on my face. I will have to bare the emotional crying days without her. Days that we simply looked at each other with tears in our eyes, laughing and saying here we go again didn't we just do this last week. I will have no one to listen to music with. I will have to sing my heart out and practice interprative dancing for amarican idol solo. I will have no one to do Polloties with. I will have no one to go get ice cream with when I've had a bad day. I will have no human punching bag and I won't get beat up any more. My skin will be peach instead of black and blue. I will miss getting a deadly slap on the back side while I'm doing my laundry. Haha NOT. I hate that. Anyway this sounds a little like what I wrote for my grandma. I know you aren't dead Katie but I really will miss you. It's going to be so hard without you here. It already is when you go to work or out with your friends. But as long as you come home at least once a year I think I'll be ok. :)
what a nice tribute to an awesome sister. you five gals are lucky to have each other!
ReplyDeleteOh, Sarah! I love you! Katie will miss you too. You are awesome in so many ways and you will be just fine! We do try to come home every once in awhile. Separating you two will be like separating siamese twins! Hang in there little sister! We love you!
ReplyDeleteYou butt, you made me cry! I'm not leaving yet, don't get your hopes up. Chances are I'll stay in lil old Nephi for the very longest I can, unless some miracle job comes up... not likely. Love ya tons pal!
ReplyDeleteKatie