It's June 10th and it's cloudy and chilly outside. Do you see a problem there? To me there are red flags going up everywhere. I haven't seen the sun yet this summer and it's rather dipressing. I mostly stay inside for fear of catching a cold outside. Even as we speak I have a hot warming bag thing on my lap and a jacket on because I'm freezing. I don't really know what all this means but I'm tellin ya something weird's goin on around here. Has the end of the world finally come or is this just the begining of another ice age? All I know is it's June not January get it right Jack Frost this is rediculous!
you could come down here. It's perfect here! we are loving it because it's in the 80's instead of the 100's.
ReplyDeleteif this marvelous weather IS the end of the world, i say "bring it on!!!" :)
ReplyDelete