Thursday, May 7, 2009

Secret hospitality

Ok so I went to the state softball games today. It was great we killed em 20 to 5 in 4 innings so they will play agian at 4:00 and go from there but anyway.... Katie and I were singing our hearts out on the way home, driving 80, hands out the window all that good stuff right? So we drove past the hospital and noticed our van was there, we thougt nothing of it because we knew that Mom had an appointment today. So we came home and about 10 minutes later Dad calls and tells us Mom had sergury and now she's resting! WOW! Thanks for leting us know family. I felt bad that we were out having a great care free time and our Mother was in the hospital! Sorry Mom we love you! I'm sure if we didn't even know that all of you didn't know so this is just to let you know, Mom had sergury, she's doing good I think we will go see here in a bit and let you know what we find out.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had fun at the softball games. Mom's surgery was a little sudden. I hope that it makes her feel better and she can get back to being herself! Love you MOM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, man! get well soon, grandma baker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad the surgery went ok. Its good knowing whats going on with you girls.

    ReplyDelete