Freedom awaits. Flip flops, tank tops, and swimming suits are calling to us. School, like the rest of the world, is in its last days. The end is nigh at hand and summer is lurking just around the corner. Nothing is worse then waking up to the beautiful song of a crow and having to ignore the lovely creature to spend the day inside staring blankly at the back of Myra Mains puffy head of hair.
Today was Stake Conference. What a wonderful experience. I so wanted to hear the whole thing, but unfortunately as soon as it started, I was hit with the sudden urge to use the facilities. I ran as fast as I could, and made it back for the sustainings, but all the running left me breatheless and in need of a drink. Not realizing how thristy I was, it took a lot of time, and I missed the first speaker. Then, Sarah kept talking to herself about hunger pains, and allergies, and wouldn't stop comparing her small muscels to my rather developed muscels. It was rather distracting, and when I kindly asked her to stop, my own mother gave me the angry eye. Before I knew it the meeting was over and we spent the next hour trying to drag our parents out of the building (unsuccessfully, we walked home.)
On a side note, my eyebrows are bigger than Mitch and Stephanie Farr's bushes and are in desperate need of attention before seminary graduation tonight.
Thought for the Day!
2 months ago



Interesting, very interesting.
ReplyDeletesummer!!! yay!!! your end of the world/end of school comparison CRACKED ME UP. very funny, very funny... hope the eyebrows are in recovery.
ReplyDeleteYour eyebrows are scary...it's hard to pluck them when it will take a whole week! J/K
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you missed my blogging! Someone is entertained by my babble???? I hope my internet will work now, but we may have to change carriers! Enjoy you're last days of school!