Remeber that job at the hospital Mom wanted me to apply for and I didn't really want to because I didn't think I could clean up blood or throw up etc... well last night my fear was confirmed. As you know Mom had to get a little blood to sustain her poor body. I told her she would make a great vampire because they have no blood and that's close enough to what she had, but she still refuses to watch Twilight. SAD but anyway, as I was sitting there they started getting out their needles and I started shaking a little bit (wow even telling you about it makes me shake) but then they jabbed the ginormous thing into her, they didn't even ask me if I wanted to leave the room which I certanly did. But no they just stabbed her and she jumped and a little, then they stuck it in even farther I could see the needle in her vain. It was bleeding ever where and I almost died. Then as if that wasn't enough they took her blood. I watched helplessly as they sucked the presious blood she had left from her body. And that's when I knew I would never ever again even think about the possiblity of the medical field. YUCK!!! Anyway Mom is doing a lot better even after the first unit of blood she was already feeling a ton better thank goodness too because she looks so out of place in a hospital bed. It's good to see her back to her old self again. Thanks for your prayers! She loves you guys and she says she's not going to be vampire when she grows up but she might just change her mind when she's see the movie I'm gonna make her watch it tonight so we'll see.
i'm pretty sure the medical field is out for you. get better, mom baker!
ReplyDeleteYeah, Pretty sure you can't go into the medical field. Well I'm glad your mother is feeling better. Good Luck with that! ;D
ReplyDeleteSarah! You crack me up! I'm glad you didn't pass out!! Did you convince mom to watch Twilight??? I'm glad Mom's feeling better! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow. Love ya
ReplyDeleteTime for a new post...I need my daily dose!!!
ReplyDeletereally, it's time for a new post!
ReplyDeletePatients my friend the longer you wait the better it will be. I tried but there is nothing coming to my mind but Katie and I are thinking
ReplyDelete