Sunday, March 29, 2009

Plain Jane? Try complain Jane!

Now that life has settling down a bit, I now have countless hours to blog! If we subtract the school, drivers ed, chores, and oh yes I've taken up a new sport. GOLF! Of course these thing may seem important now but I'm sure as time goes on they will fade steadily into my long forgotten past, or should I say the past I'm trying so despratly to f0rget. Only because the last few weeks have been a nightmare and at the same time not a complete nightmare, there were the good moments too. For the past I will say this... Mandy's first wedding reception was a blast. My feet were a blazing ball of blisters and I resembled a pregnant squash in my dress but other than that it was GREAT! My Grandma Bakers funral was probably the sadest day my young life has ever experienced. I dehidrated myself through my tears, and couldn't get my lip to stop quivering long enough to drink anything. so I was life flighted to the hospital where some lunatic doctor person tryed to stick me with a massive piece of metal that they like to call an I.V. Of course I was no dummy and I took a drink of water, my energy returned and I escaped with no discusting holes in my tender flesh. ( not a true story, but definetly a good one) any ways I'm just glad to have everything behind me. You will also be glad to hear that I descovered a mountain taller than Mt. Everest this week. (Yes you can have my atagragh) This mountain is called "Sarah's HOMEWORK!" yes that's right. I've never wrote, typed or even imagined as much as I have in the past 24 hours because it's all due on monday and i'm not done yet. I still have to make two food dishes for two different classes and bring enough for the whole class. Hey I'm not the one who made it a law to feed the kids in schools. Although it was a great idea I never signed up on no lunch lady sheet, yet somehow I am the sorry soul who is feeding the whole school practicly. Who ever says you can't buy a grade, think again. I've spent my whole life savings trying to make all this exotic food all for a stupid A. What am I thinking? I just keep telling myself it will be worth it in the end, but somehow I doubt it. I'm not the kid who gets paid for their good grades, heck my parents don't even look at my report card. So somewhere out there, there had better be something that's worth all my hard work! Now you might be thinking that my life is just a little stressful, but don't worry as long as I can laugh i'm totally good, the only problem is I think people in Juab High have forgoten what that words means and so I just walk around with a smile on my face, laughing occationally while people stare at me with entertaining expressions, not knowing that their face is the cause for my uncontrolable laughter. I know it sounds cruel and so unlike me to laugh at someones face, but it's the only way I ever get to laugh so I do it despite the rudeness. Maybe some day my life will be happy again but for now all I can do is sign and take it one day at a time.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, Sorry to hear of your stress. well, not really, because it was really entertaining. But I know that the ham rolls will be worth it! Your teacher should give you an A just for introducing her to the pure goodness! Although this week has been a difficult one, Grandma Bishop reminded me that we have to know the bitter so that we will know the sweet! One day at a time, that's all we have to do! Hang in there babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic thanks for the laugh. I to found myself laughing in peoples faces lately do keep up the good work sis. By the way food is always a way to peoples hearts just ask the food network.

    ReplyDelete