Dearest Children,
I just wanted to write and tell you how proud I am of all of you! (AND We really do look at Sarah's Report Card. It is sent to our e-mail address pretty often and in spite of what she thinks I do look at it. SO far I haven't had much to worry about any of you and your grades- No matter what they are, I know that you tried to be pretty conciencious. (spelling???)
At the wedding and after I have had a lot of people tell me what a good job we have done with our children and how wonderful they all think you are. I just smile and say "Heavenly Father sent me really special spirits because he knew that I didn't know how to handle the other kind"!
It is really true...........I appreciate so much your strengths and testimonies and your willingness to live the gospel.
I really have enjoyed Sarah and Katie and their friendship towards each other. They pretty well keep us laughing--I don't know what we would do without each of you--you are all special in your own ways, I love your visits and the grandchildren are wonderful! Have a great week. love mom
Christmas Day
7 months ago



Love you too Mom! We got a pretty special mom too, I don't think we could handle the other kind! We are what we are because of you and Dad! Daddy, thank you for staying close to Heavenly Father and His gospel! I think you look awesome in your temple clothes! I wouldn't want you any other way! We love you both!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I know you love the grandchildren, but are you ready for a break yet?????