Saturday, June 20, 2009

Stood Up and Stepping Down

Well, I have purposely been avoiding my blog for many weeks now because I have so much to catch up on and I know it will take forever, stupidest excuse ever right? Well, sadly it's the only excuse I have. The last time I updated was before I became an old woman and joined the alumni of Juab High. The week of graduation was crazy busy and I don't know how I survived without the helpful boost of a little something I like to call caffeine (I know, I'm evil, you don't have to tell me everyone else already has.) But I'll update on that later. The purpose of this blog is to make you all feel pity for me and for everyone to try and find me a man. I am no longer looking due to the fact that I seem to scare boys like the plague. In the past three weeks I was scheduled for three dates. Fabulous. I love going on dates, young men happen to be one of my favorite things, along with whiskers on kittens and brown paper packages tied up with strings. The first date was with a young fellow named Ryan. Beautiful and rich, I was thrilled. However, I was informed the night before the date that he was going out of town with his family rather then spend time with me! Ridiculous. Date number two was with Danny boy. It was short notice but with my lame life, I squeezed it in my schedule. Well, once again, the night before I was told I was dateless again! He was going to hang out with his mom instead, no joke. He's a teenager, and teenage boys do not hang out with their moms!!! But I'm a forgiving person and let it go. This weeks contestant was Danny again, why I don't know, I guess it didn't hit me that he stood me up once, it's likely he'll do it again. And Walla! HE DID!!! Only this time, I wasn't informed the night before, I was informed 10 minutes before I was supposed to be there. Therefore, I am still single, lonely, and heartbroke. I should put an add it the newspaper, thats what my dad tells me, and it might be a good idea. If any of you have brothers, friends, ex-boyfriends, give me a call, I'm available!!!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Katie! I'm sorry you got stood up! I have a brother...but oh, he's your brother too, so I guess you can't date him! Ha ha ha! (that is my LAME attempt at humor!) Sad I know!

    ReplyDelete