Today I got to spend a few hours with my amazing Grandma. She showed me her flowers and what they were called and we moved little chicks to a chicken house. Then I had some of her home made bread and I watched as she took care of Grandpa. It's amazing to me all the things she does without one word of complaint. When I look at her I see so much of my Mom in her and I'm so grateful for both of their examples to me. I also got to talk with Grandpa for a little while. It was so good to just be with them.
I also got to visit with some anuts and uncles. We had a sleep over party on wednesday so I got to see Irene and Bill and Lynn and Lorie and Julie and Vergil. It was so fun! It's awesome to see all the different personalities of everyone. Lorie was a crack up the whole time it was a blast to hang out with her. Everyone was really fun and it was so cool to be there.
Oh and you should all know that I am famous and you should all come see me in the Manti pagent because I am the star of the show and I get to shake Moroni's hand which basicly makes me the most awesome person ever! And there's this really really hott guy named Ryan that I met and I'm gonna marry only not really cuz my marrage list is getting kinda long so he can just be on the dating list. Robert is the witch doctor which is totally awesome too! Seriously tho come see me I will even sign my autograph and everything.
Also I got a job. Weird right. I'm really kinda of freakin out, just the fact that I'm old enough to have a job and now I can't do whatever I want when ever I want which is quite tragic really. So I guess that means all of you will have to come here to see my beautiful face!
I'm excited for the family reunion it's gonna be rockin! So until then stay cool young ones!
Christmas Day
7 months ago



You just made me homesick and I just got home from up there! Sounds like pagaent is going to be pretty fun! Always is! Good luck with your job! It will be good for you!
ReplyDelete