Monday, July 20, 2009

The House Makeover!!!

Well ladies (and Jonny) it's been a long couple of weeks if ya know what i mean. Fixing up the house hasn't exactly been my favorite activity but there have been some serious bonding moments. So far Dad needs to get fixed........ his neck. Mom needs a new latter. Katie needs more popcycles, and my singing is rapidly improving. Yes it's true Dad really said that, laying on mom's lap with a grown. AHH we're still laughing about that one. The latter thing was a total accident ok. I was on the big cabnet thing painting and when i started to get down something happened and I fell and hit the latter on the way down. The first thing mom said was "You broke my latter!" Apparently she already knows that I am her strongest child because obviously she wasn't worried about me, just her latter. I mean I didn't even get an "Are you ok?" All I could do was stare at her in shock, then finally i squeaked out " The latter?" Mom " Ya you broke it!" So as you can see I now owe mom a new latter. During this hard time in our house fixing days there is one thing that we ALWAYS have in our freezer. Popcycles! That's right and we go through probably a bag every two days. Usually Katie gets one first or me and then the rest of us follow and get one. Then she'll get another one so we get another one too. So now our freezer is running quite low and we definetly need some more! Well if you thought my voice was amazing before.... you should hear me now. Mom, Dad, and Katie just can't seem to get enough of my beautiful master pieces. Last week Katie told me I sang like a goat. It was a very motivational piece of information. I took a step up and now she says I sing like a bird. So if you ever need help with sacrament meeting or a talent show... I'm here for you!! well i wish i could stay and chat but sadly there is work to be done! (Katie's still in bed) Stay cool young ones!!!

2 comments:

  1. Are you okay??? But you have proved your stregth in everything you do, say, and think. :D lol Next time I come up I expect a beatiful masterpiece how 'bout something with sapranno?? K, I'm expecting it. :D

    ~Hannah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Posted!!!!! I laughed!!!! Made me really happy!!!!
    I was reading your post, laughing, and Addie asked what I was laughing about. I said, "Sarah. She wrote something and I'm reading it. It's funny!" She said, "what does it say?" I said, "she fell and broke Grandma's ladder!" She said, "Oh....that's bad." I thought it was funny!!!

    ReplyDelete