Well I'm back to reality. I loved being home for Christmas surrounded by my awesome family for almost a month. It was heaven. Being on my own is great and all but there is nothing like going home to my family and just spending good quality time with my best friends in the whole wide world. Well on Sunday we packed up and had to come back to Cedar. Not exactly what I wanted anyways but when I got to my apartment there was nothing I wanted more then to go back to Nephi for the rest of forever living in my parents basement... Not exactly cuz I won't even go down there but you get the idea. I got outside my door and smelt the nastiest thing ever, and when I opened the door it got a hundred times stronger. Maybe if you mixed the Sanpete smell of turkey with dead animal and decaying swamp you might come somewhere close to the odor that was coming from that ugly little apartment. Apparently over the break we got a notice that said there was no record of residency for our apartment so they were shutting off our power. With a fridge full of food and a freezer full of meat things didn't go so well. Everything rotted. It was discusting. Not only that, but it got so cold that it broke our pipes and there was water everywhere. In our cubboards there was puddles of water and our floors were covered, and there was this nasty furry looking green stuff all over everything. Not a good welcome home present. To top it off I found out my registration for my car is up and I have to get a safety inspection and all that jazz but I have a broken headlight. So I have been driving extra good and avoiding all the major streets in case of the piggy's. Other then that life is fantastico!!
Oh sad. I bet you did want to live in Mom and Dad's basement after that. Maybe you should settle for the play house. At least they fixed that up!
ReplyDeleteI thought you were going to update....Sarah! Sarah, are you there????? Are you there??? Come in....UPDATE!
ReplyDelete