Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sweet 16

This is my crazy, cool kid, baby sister! Yesterday was her sweet 16 birthday! Due to the passing of a loved one, I was unable to post about my amazing little sister! Let me tell ya, she's a sweet little thing!!!! So to celebrate, here are the top 16 things I love about Sarah!
  1. She loves to have fun!
  2. She doesn't take no for an answer!
  3. She's my friend.
  4. She's honest. While I was engaged to Jon she asked me one day, "Does Jonny drink coke?" I said, "yes" she asked, "well, does he drink whiskey?" I said, "no" she asked "does he smoke?" I said, "no" she said, "well, he does drink coke!"
  5. She loves volleyball, softball and golf. And she's good at all of them!
  6. She's funny.
  7. She always gets me to do CRAZY things, like put hair glitter on my eyelashes! Not really a great idea if you intend to keep your eyelashes!
  8. She's boy crazy!
  9. She knows how to make people smile!
  10. She's not afraid to tell you what she thinks!
  11. She has such a cute sense of humor! When she was little, Jonathan was eating a taco, she wanted a bite, so she asked for one. He said, "no, I'm sick, you don't want to get sick." Sarah sat for a minute and then she grabbed the taco, took a bite, and said, "better sick than dead!"
  12. She's a great Aunt to her nieces and nephews! They LOVE her!
  13. She loves to come to my house!
  14. Who else could I stay up with until the wee hours of the morning, making caramel popcorn and watching movies!
  15. Recently she took me to the playground at the elementary school. She put me in this cup shaped contraption and started spinning me! I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants and she almost peed her pants laughing at me!
  16. She's my baby sister! And I love her to pieces!

Sarah, I love you!

HAPPY SWEET 16!!!!!

Love Trina

1 comment: