Ok girls, listen up. This blog is called the Baker Babes (notice the plural) for a very important reason. I believe there are 5 of the baker babes but I really can't remember because the only one I recall is Sarah. I mean that babe writes everything she can but really she needs a little help here! Katie and Heidi I know you both have cameras therefore it is your responsibility to let me see what you're up to. Mandy you don't have a child and you have a husband to hold down the fort so you have absolutely no excuses! Trina I know you have your own but still none of us know how to change the back ground and all that so you still gotta stick with us. We will be excommunicated from the blogging world if you don't show some stuff.
Do you like my contribution????
ReplyDeleteMiss you Sarah!!!
The countdown is supposed to be a countdown to your birthday. But I can't get it to stay on. Sorry.
ReplyDeleteTime for a new joke!