We all know that change is hard, harder for some than for others. I'm one that struggles with it more than most I think. For example I can't even rearange my room without feeling sad because it won't be the same. Pathetic right. For this reason I am dreading next week. Everything will be different. Katie will leave and next thing we know she'll be engaged and then i will offically be alone! After everything we've done together it's so hard to except someone else that I don't even know. I don't know how to be the big sister, the fun one with all the great ideas and funny jokes. I don't think I can study all day and play table tennis for fun. I don't who I'm gonna cry my eyes out with when it's been a long week, or tell everything to. Certainly not a stranger. Who will make me laugh until every muscel in my body acks, who is gonna tell me to shutup cuz i sing like a goat? Who will sleep out with me and talk about how amazing the stars are and how God ever created what he did? Who will explain scriptures to me and beat me up all the time? Who can I talk boys to? Who are me and mom gonna make fun of all the time? Who's gonna call me lame names that make me smile? At girls camp a girl said exactly how I feel about katie in her testimony. This is what she said only i'm changing it to kaite. "I want you all to know that it's ok that you called me Kaite and got us mixed up because it's a great compliment to me when you call me by her name." I'm gonna miss her so much. Thanks for everything Kate! I'll try so hard to be like you to Margarita I know if I do that we will be great friends. Good luck at collage!!!
Oh Sarah. You made me cry. But then when I saw how you spelled Margarite (a Margarita is an alcoholic drink just in case you got confused!) I laughed through my tears. I feel like I missed out on so much of your growing up. You'll be a great 'big sister' to Margarita!!!! Kate won't be too far away! Neither am I.
ReplyDeleteYes i know it's an alcoholic drink and that really is her name! lol poor kid. you should see her full name it's insane!
ReplyDeleteBring your nertz cards on friday!
ReplyDelete